seventh conference on climate and development in Africa-CCDA-VII
Latest from PACJA
- Key African Civil Societies message for COP24
- TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IN THE COUNTY’S FOR A GREENER KENYA.
- Experts say climate change is fueling conflicts, forced migration in Africa
- Kenya hosts pan-African conference to promote climate resilience
- African campaigners root for innovative climate financing amid declining external support
Login to post comments
WHAT NEXT AFTER CoP24?
Representatives from across the world gathered in Katowice, Poland, for…
Global Major Groups and Stakeholder Forum (GMGSF-18)
Pan African Climate Justice Alliance (PACJA) will co-host the Global…
ONE PLANET SUMMIT
Kenya will host world leaders, heads of state, business leaders…
CLOSING THE SCIENCE GENDER GAP IN TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS.
Boosting the number of women and girls entering careers involving…
Enhancing Policy Change on Climate Change and Natural Resource Management project
This project seeks to address the gaps in the existing…
The Voice for Change Partnership Project (V4CP)
This V4CP project is designed and implemented under the premise…
Deepening African Civil Society Engagement in International Post- Paris Climate Change Dialogues and Response Strategies
This project aims to strengthen African civil society engagement in…
THE PAN AFRICAN CIVIL SOCIETY FOREST CARBON PARTNERSHIP FACILITY (FCPF) CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM (CBP) ON REDD+ PROJECT
INTRODUCTION PACJA is currently the Africa CSO Recipient Organization for…